Welcoming Lady Solid Bronze with Engraved Stones
Have a home blessed with a piece that brings wealth and good fortune with this exquisite greeting and devotion piece. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture features an exotic Welcome Lady statue in a straight stance as she holds an offering bowl. Her clothing is covered in matte sky blue, coral, and indigo hues along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies for a more fascinating design. It has meticulous attention to detail, from her facial features, and clothing to the elaborate headpiece and lotus temple base.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Gorgeous Gems: Her clothing is covered in matte sky blue, coral, and indigo hues along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies.
- Attention to Detail: The welcoming lady has very detailed elements from her facial features (including nose jewelry) and clothing to the elaborate headpiece and the elevated lotus temple base.
- Width (side to side): 20"
- Height (bottom to top): 53"
- Depth (front to back): 19"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.