Exquisite Tibetan Buddhist Kettle (Sold as Each - Large)
All of the colours used in Tibetan art and its rituals hold specific meanings. In the Buddhist tradition, colours are seen as gateways into the wisdom of enlightenment. Here we have an exquisite and intricately crafted kettle made of brass and covered with artificial turquoise, coral and lapis chips. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the scared animal carvings on the mouth outlet, handle and the rest of the body. Add this piece to your beloved antique collection!
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative showpiece associated with Tibetan culture.
- High-Quality Material: Brass is durable, has anti-bacterial properties has a quite attractive appearance.
- Gorgeous Gems: The body is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and lapis hues
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the scared animal carvings on the mouth outlet, handle and the rest of the body.
- Width (side to side): 5.5"
- Height (bottom to top): 7.5"
- Depth (front to back): 8.6"
Brass (both copper and zinc) is durable, has anti-bacterial properties has a quite attractive appearance.
- Brass- Wash them in hot, soapy water to remove grime, wax, etc. Rinse and dry. Then moisten a soft cloth with boiled linseed oil and rub it on the brass surface until all the dirt and grease have been removed. Then polish using the aforementioned method.