Solid Bronze Standing Nandi
Nandi is the sacred bull calf, gatekeeper, and vehicle of the Hindu god Shiva. He is the protector of Hindu morality and religious way. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture features the decorated Bull in a standing position unlike most sitting Nandi figurines. The divine creature’s skin is covered in lustrous gold while its embellished clothing, horns, and hoof have a sheen bronze sheen finish. It has meticulous attention to detail from the facial features to the overall physique with floral and Hindu design engravings.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Gold and Bronze)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the facial features to the overall physique with floral and Hindu design engravings.
- Width (side to side): 9"
- Height (bottom to top): 28”:
- Depth (front to back): 33"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold and Bronze
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.