Solid Bronze Offering Lady with Coral. Indigo and Turquoise Gems
In Buddhism and many other cultures, offerings are made to give gratitude and inspiration. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts an offering scene performed by a woman in traditional clothing with her hands holding a shallow bowl. Her clothing is covered in matte sky blue, coral, and indigo hues along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies for a more captivating design. It has meticulous attention to detail, from her facial features, and elaborate clothing to the eye-catching headpiece and lotus temple base.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Gorgeous Gems: The Hanuman’s clothing is covered in matte sky blue, coral, and indigo hues along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed features from her facial features (including nose jewelry), and elaborate clothing to the eye-catching headpiece and lotus temple base.
- Width (side to side): 7"
- Height (bottom to top): 23"
- Depth (front to back): 9"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.