Solid Bronze Nandi Statue with Green Patina
Nandi is the vehicle of Lord Shiva, one of the three, most powerful gods in Hindu theology. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts the decorated bull Gangi Reddu in a seated position with legs folded. This creative piece is covered in Bronze Earth with green patina and golden accents as seen in its eyes. The engravings have meticulous attention to detail, from the horn and facial features to the ornaments on its body and its hoofs
- Finish Colour: Bronze Earth
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the Nandi’s horn and facial features to the ornaments on its body and its hoofs.
- Width (side to side): 19.25"
- Height (bottom to top): 11"
- Depth (front to back): 8.5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.