Solid Bronze Lord Ganesha on a Kirtimukha Swing
Ganesha is the elephant-headed son of Shiva. He holds his Shankhas and a bowl of sweets. This piece can be a perfect addition to your altar! This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture showcases the god in the Abhaya Mudra suspended on a swing attached to an arch that has a prominent Kirtimukha design atop and bells on the side. The deity and the monster face are hand-painted in a sheeny golden shade with green patina linings while the rest of the piece is plated in reddish bronze with earth green undertones. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features and clothing, to the intricate carvings on the swing he’s sitting on which comprises an intricately constructed ethnic Kirtimukha arch.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour (Gold, Green, Reddish-Bronze)
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed features from Ganesha’s facial features and clothing, to the intricate carvings on the swing he’s sitting on which comprises an intricately constructed ethnic Kirtimukha arch.
- Width (side to side): 13"
- Height (bottom to top): 20.5"
- Depth (front to back): 6"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold, Green, Reddish-Bronze
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.