Solid Bronze Lord Ganesh Statue with Red, Blue & Turkish Gems
The Hindu Lord Ganesha Ganpati is known to bring prosperity and happiness to your home & office. Increase your devotion towards Ganesha with this multi-color piece. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture is a figure of the beloved deity seated on the golden lotus temple with hands holding a Shankha, a globe for good luck, and a piece of wood to represent nature. This piece is hand-painted in lustrous gold with bronze earth accents. Ganesha is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and indigo with turquoise and ruby Turkish gemstones for that added touch of liveliness. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to Mooshak who’s just beside him, the items he is holding, the vases, food offerings, and the famous ethnic lotus temple base.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Gorgeous Gems: Ganesha is covered in colourful matte turquoise, coral, and indigo Turkish gemstones.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to Mooshak who’s just beside him, the items he is holding, the vases, food offerings, and the famous ethnic lotus temple base.
- Width (side to side): 10"
- Height (bottom to top): 13"
- Depth (front to back): 6.5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.