Solid Bronze Green Ganesha Sculpture
Ganesha is a patron of the arts and sciences and removes all obstacles. Stories of Ganesha should be told to children to instill a sense of peace and calm in them. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture is a striking figure of the divine being seated on the lotus temple with hands holding a Shankha and his trusty ax. This piece is hand-painted in a lush green patina with goldish accents. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to the items he is holding and the famous ethnic lotus temple.
- Finish Colour: Green Patina
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to the items he is holding and the famous ethnic lotus temple.
- Width (side to side): 9.5"
- Height (bottom to top): 18"
- Depth (front to back): 6.5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Green Patina with Goldish Accents
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.