Midcentury Bronze Greyhound Sculpture in Gold
A dog is a man’s best friend and the greyhound breed has seen a resurgence in popularity as a family pet. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture of a freestanding animal figurine depicts an authentic portrayal of the said dog breed. This piece is fully covered in gleaming gold. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the dog’s facial features, its slim figure, and collar to the alert body language shown on the tail position.
- Finish Colour: Gold
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the dog’s facial features, its slim figure, and collar to the alert body language shown on the tail position.
- Width (side to side): 6"
- Height (bottom to top): 21"
- Depth (front to back): 21"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.