Solid Bronze Ganesh Statue with Coral, Indigo & Turquoise Gems
Lord Ganesha removes all obstacles and negativity from the surroundings and cleanses them to bring about harmony and peace, whether it be at your home or office. Ideally, the sculpture can be placed facing east or the west direction or can be positioned in the northeast corner of the living room. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture is a figure of the worshipped being seated on the golden lotus temple with his hands holding a Shankha, his trusty axe, and a bowl of Modak. This piece is hand-painted in lustrous gold with bronze earth accents. Ganesha is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and indigo with turquoise and ruby Turkish gemstones for that added touch of vivacity. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate sun-inspired headpiece to Mooshak who’s just in front of him, the items he is holding, the vases, and the famous ethnic lotus temple base.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mould.
- Gorgeous Gems: Ganesha is covered in colourful matte turquoise, coral, and indigo Turkish gemstones.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate sun-inspired headpiece to Mooshak who’s just in front of him, the items he is holding, the vases, and the famous ethnic lotus temple base.
- Width (side to side): 11"
- Height (bottom to top): 13.25"
- Depth (front to back): 8"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.