Solid Bronze Ganesh on Lotus for Accumulating Wealth
Ganesha is looked at as Lord of prosperity both in mind and wealth. This piece helps to maintain a good cash balance and even enjoy a proper cash flow with the possibility of accumulating wealth. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture is a representation of the divine being seated on the lotus temple with hands holding a Shankha and his trusty axe. This piece is hand-painted in gold with bronze earth accents while the headpiece, ritual items, and base have a cherry copper finish. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to the items he is holding and the famous ethnic lotus temple.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Gold and Cherry Copper)
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to the items he is holding and the famous ethnic lotus temple.
- Width (side to side): 11"
- Height (bottom to top): 17.5"
- Depth (front to back): 6"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold and Cherry Copper
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places in textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low lying areas of texture