Solid Bronze French Lady Bust In Water
Water is the soul of the earth and a woman bathing in it makes everything more majestic. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts a French woman’s head, neck, and a portion of her torso as she emerges from the lake. This vintage piece is covered in Bronze Earth with deep brown patina and golden accents. Her face has a prominent golden tone with dark bronze linings. It has meticulous attention to detail, from their facial features and her unique hair to the body of water that’s covering the rest of her figure.
- Finish Colour: Bronze Earth
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the lady’s facial features and her unique hair to the body of water that’s covering the rest of her figure.
- Width (side to side): 12.5"
- Height (bottom to top): 7.5"
- Depth (front to back): 8"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.