Solid Bronze Entrance Lions (Sold as Pair)
A Lion is one of the Animal Kingdom’s most fearless animals. As a traditional symbol of power, the figure of a lion symbolizes courage, dominance, and wisdom. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture features two regal lion statues seated on hind legs with their heads held proudly as they make a roar. Most of the sculpture is plated in a golden shade with deep brown patina stains while the mane, paws, and tail end are finished in dark brown with light bronze accents. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the lions' facial features including the muzzle and fangs to its mane and lower body.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Gold and Dark Brown)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the lions' facial features including the muzzle and fangs to its mane and lower body.
- Width (side to side): 16"
- Height (bottom to top): 34"
- Depth (front to back): 22"
Note: Sold as Pair
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold and Dark Brown
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.