Solid Bronze Elephant with Detailing
Elephant, according to Hindu belief is considered as a symbol of power, royalty, splendor, and wisdom. Closely associated with Lord Ganesha, an elephant idol is always said to bring luck and prosperity in your lives. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts the mighty and majestic creatures. It is covered in dark bronze with golden accents and undertones. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the trunk and facial features to the Swastika and Kalash engravings on its body and legs. The elephant is also shown to be wearing a bell around its neck.
- Finish Colour: Dark Bronze
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the trunk and facial features to the Swastika and Kalash engravings on its body and legs.
- Width (side to side): 10"
- Height (bottom to top): 15"
- Depth (front to back): 21"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.