Solid Bronze Art Nouveau Circus Lady Statue
This lavish vase is a beautifully created bronze piece embellished with Art Nouveau style. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture is an homage to female physiognomy with a mix of amusement as it portrays a classic female circus acrobat in the 19th century who’s performing, by lifting her leg, on top of a rectangular base. This piece is covered in deep brown patina with caramel bronze accents. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the facial features of the little lady and her dance position to the carvings of round dots on her clothing including her torso, elaborate collar, and headpiece.
- Finish Colour: Deep Brown Patina
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the facial features of the little lady and her dance position to the carvings of round dots on her clothing including her torso, elaborate collar, and headpiece.
- Width (side to side): 14.5"
- Height (bottom to top): 24.5"
- Depth (front to back): 4.5”
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Deep Brown Patina
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.