Solid Bronze Dancing Queen Sculpture
Dancing is an art form consisting of movement and it’s good to have a still yet dynamic piece that portrays the said art. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts an ethnic dancing queen. Despite her pose, she radiates an air of serenity because of the subtle grace she projects. This piece is mostly covered in bronze earth with her skin in a dark caramel bronze. It has meticulous attention to detail, from her facial features, clothing, and ornaments to the skirt movement and the cylindrical base she’s standing on.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Bronze Earth and Caramel Bronze)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from her facial features, clothing, and attached ornaments to the skirt movement and the cylindrical base she’s standing on.
- Width (side to side): 11"
- Height (bottom to top): 24"
- Depth (front to back): 8.5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Bronze Earth and Caramel Bronze
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.