Solid Bronze Arabian Camel
The Camel is critical in the daily lives of people in the Arabian Peninsula. Primarily it was a “beast of burden,” used as a pack animal to carry hundreds of pounds or kilos over many miles, sometimes going without water for several days. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture imitates the creature and is hand-painted with goldish plating and green patina undertones. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the camel’s ears, neck and legs to the humps on its back that is adorned with a decorated saddle.
- Finish Colour: Gold
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mould.
- Attention to Detail: It has meticulous attention to detail, from the camel’s ears, neck and legs to the humps on its back that is adorned with a decorated saddle.
- Width (side to side): 16"
- Height (bottom to top): 17"
- Depth (front to back): 4"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold with Green Patina
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places in textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low lying areas of texture.