Puja Ganesha on Swing with Bronze Arch
There can be no auspicious ceremony without the blessings of Lord Ganesha Puja. This piece can be a perfect addition to your altar! This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture showcases the god in the Abhaya Mudra suspended on a swing attached to an arch. This piece is hand-painted in a sheeny, citrus green color with deep brown patina linings for his clothing while his skin and the rest of the piece are plated in gold with bronze earth undertones. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and headpiece to Mooshak and the swing he’s sitting on which comprises an intricately constructed ethnic arch.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Citrus Green and Gold)
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and headpiece to Mooshak and the swing he’s sitting on which comprises an intricately constructed ethnic arch.
- Width (side to side): 15"
- Height (bottom to top): 17.5"
- Depth (front to back): 5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Citrus Green and Gold
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.