Hanuman Bronze Sculpture
Hanuman is an ardent devotee of Rama and one of the chiranjivis. Hanuman is also the son of the wind-god Vayu, who in several stories played a direct role in Hanuman's birth. This exquisite, authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture showcases the being in Ashirwad (Blessing) Mudra. His clothing is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and lapis hues along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies for that intriguing element. It has meticulous attention to detail, from his ape-like facial features, and clothing to the elaborate headpiece and temple base with flowers.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Gorgeous Gems: The Hanuman’s clothing is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and lapis hues along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from his ape-like facial features and clothing to the elaborate headpiece and temple base with flowers.
- Width (side to side): 8.2"
- Height (bottom to top): 19"
- Depth (front to back): 12.2"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.