Green Patina Bronze Buddha Sculpture
Buddha was a philosopher, mendicant, meditator, spiritual teacher, and religious leader who lived in ancient India. He is revered as the founder of the world religion of Buddhism. Bring peace and wisdom to your home with this authentically cold-cast bronze sculpture. Pay homage to this divine being in the Vitarka Mudra with hand-painted moss green with deep brown patina linings for his clothing while his skin has goldish plating with bronze earth undertones. It has meticulous attention to detail with its engravings from Buddha’s facial features and robe cloth to the headpiece and the ethnic lotus temple he’s standing on.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Moss Green and Gold)
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed features from Buddha’s facial features and robe cloth to the headpiece and the ethnic lotus temple he’s standing on.
- Width (side to side): 5.5"
- Height (bottom to top): 7.5"
- Depth (front to back): 3"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Moss Green and Gold
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.