Solid Bronze French Lady Roaming in the Fields
This delicate bronze figure is suitable as an exquisite home decoration. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts a conservative yet free-spirited young woman who pulls the viewer into reflective thinking while her slim, fully-clothed body corresponds to the classic feminine ideal of beauty. She is portrayed to be roaming spontaneously in the windy fields while playing with her scarf or a piece of cloth. She is covered in bronze earth with a dark brown undertone. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the facial features and her physique to the linings and creases on her clothing.
- Finish Colour: Bronze Earth
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the facial features and her physique to the linings and creases on her clothing.
- Width (side to side): 9"
- Height (bottom to top): 18"
- Depth (front to back): 6"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.