Egyptian Sphynx Cat
Felines sphynxes were named after the Egyptian legendary for their classy look and graceful nature. They are a symbol of status and good fortune. This authentically handcrafted fibreglass figurine imitates the sophisticated creature during Ancient times. It is plated in gold with its eyes in black finish and the heart neckpiece in vibrant red and green. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the cat’s ears, facial features, and overall physique to the platform it’s standing on, engraved with Egyptian inscription.
- Finish Colour: Gold
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece for your office and/or living area.
- High-Quality Material: Fibreglass is lightweight but with great strength, similar to steel. It is also corrosion-free.
- Attention to Detail: The figurine has very detailed features from the cat’s ears, facial features, and overall physique to the platform it’s standing on, engraved with an Egyptian inscription.
- Width (side to side): 3"
- Height (bottom to top): 10.5"
- Depth (front to back): 5.25"
Note: Sold as each. * Individual pieces and not as a pair.
Fibreglass is lightweight but with great strength, similar to steel. It is also corrosion-free. It is relatively cheap compared to other figurine materials.
- Fibreglass - Dip a soft cloth or sponge into the soapy water. Wipe it off with a clean cloth. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.