Midcentury Bronze Greyhound Sculpture in Dark Brown (Sold as each)
Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. Let them be the decorative focal point of your home through this piece. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture of a freestanding animal figurine depicts an authentically portrayed greyhound. This piece is fully covered in deep brown patina with green patina accents. Also, the hound’s mouth and collar are painted in a golden shade. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the dog’s facial features, its slim figure, and collar to the alert body language shown on the tail position.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Deep Brown Patina and Gold)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mould.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the dog’s facial features, its slim figure, and collar to the alert body language shown on the tail position.
- Width (side to side): 6"
- Height (bottom to top): 21"
- Depth (front to back): 21"
Please Note: This product is sold individually.
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Deep Brown Patina and Gold
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.