Celia Lady Bust by Villanis
Add this creative signature Villanis piece to your home for that artsy and mysterious flair! This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts a woman's head and neck. Her name is "Celia" and it is engraved on the base of the sculpture. Her face plated in a golden tone while her torso is covered in black and her hair is painted in green patina with black linings. It has meticulous attention to detail, from her facial features and her hair strands to the letters of her name, and two interesting needles interlocking her hair.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour (Gold, Black and Green Patina)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from her facial features and her hair strands to the letters of her name, and two interesting needles interlocking her hair.
- Width (side to side): 6"
- Height (bottom to top): 9.5"
- Depth (front to back): 3"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold, Black, and Green Patina
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.