Bronze Thai Buddha Sculpture with Green and Gold Patina
Thailand is The Land of Buddhism and Theravada is distinguished for its emphasis on short-term ordination for every Thai man and its close interconnection with the Thai state and Thai culture. What better way to represent it than an authentically hand-cast in a cold-cast bronze sculpture of Thai Buddha. His face is painted in gold while the rest is covered in deep copper with green patina and goldish accents. It has meticulous attention to detail from the facial features, jewelry, and robe cloth to the headpiece and the ethnic temple he’s standing on.
- Finish Colour: Deep Copper and Gold (with Green Patina accents)
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the facial features, jewelry, and robe cloth to the headpiece and the ethnic temple he’s standing on.
- Width (side to side): 29"
- Height (bottom to top): 39.5"
- Depth (front to back): 19"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.