Bronze Romeo & Juliet Bust Sculpture
Lost in a passionate kiss, two lovers named Romeo and Juliet are enveloped in each other’s lives in a quality designer figurine. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture depicts a man and a woman’s head, neck, and a portion of their shoulders finished in a golden shade with deep brown patina accents. It has meticulous attention to detail, from their facial features and their hair strands to their clothing, the floral ornaments on Juliet, and the round base.
- Finish Colour: Gold
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from their facial features and their hair strands to their clothing, the floral ornaments on Juliet, and the round base.
- Width (side to side): 7"
- Height (bottom to top): 9.25"
- Depth (front to back): 6.25"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.