Solid Bronze Goddess Radha with Stone Engravings
Radha is worshipped as the goddess of love, tenderness, compassion, and devotion. This exquisite, authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture showcases the deity in a delicate dancing position alongside an eccentric bird beside her. Her clothing is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and lapis chips along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies for that psychedelic feel. It has meticulous attention to detail, from her facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to her animal sidekick and temple base. Add this piece to your beloved sculpture collection!
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Gorgeous Gems: Her clothing is covered in matte turquoise, coral, and lapis chips along with engraved elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from her facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to her animal sidekick and temple base.
- Width (side to side): 10"
- Height (bottom to top): 22"
- Depth (front to back): 7"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low lying areas of texture