Solid Bronze Goddess Durga Arch Sculpture
Durga is one of the primary Hindu divinities, described to the goddess of war, strength, and protection. Her myth centres on combating evil that threatens peace, prosperity, and Dharma the power of good over evil. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture showcases the goddess sitting on her Hindu arched throne. This piece is hand-painted in gold with bronze earth linings all around. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Durga’s facial features, clothing, and headpiece and to the throne she’s sitting on which comprises a circular, hollow backrest, a high canopy, arms panels, and human-like legs.
- Finish Colour: Gold
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Durga’s facial features, clothing, and headpiece and to the throne, she’s sitting one which comprises a circular, hollow backrest, arms panels, and human-like legs.
- Width (side to side): 10"
- Height (bottom to top): 17"
- Depth (front to back): 7"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.