Bronze Mouse II
When Ganesha mounted on Krauncha, Krauncha couldn’t bear the weight of Lord Ganesha. Krauncha pleaded for Ganesha to become lightweight so that he could support him. Lord Ganesha obliged and since then, has been using the mouse as his vehicle. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture imitates a mouse and hand-painted in gleaming bronze with deep brown patina undertones. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the mouse’s ears, eyes, and fur to the animalistic throne it’s standing on.
- Finish Colour: Bronze
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed features from the mouse’s ears, eyes, and fur as well as the animalistic throne it’s standing on.
- Width (side to side): 5"
- Height (bottom to top): 4"
- Depth (front to back): 5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Bronze with Deep brown patina
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.