Bronze Buddha Sculpture Engraved With Luxurious Turquoise Along with Balas Rubies
Turn your wounds into wisdom and decorate your altar with this stunning multi-colour piece. Buddha is the Enlightened One who is believed to have transcended Karma and escaped the cycle of birth and rebirth. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture showcases Buddha seated on a lotus temple performing meditation in the Vitarka Mudra and holding a carved wisdom pearl. His clothing is covered in colourful matte sky blue and coral along with elegant turquoise and rose-red balas rubies for that extra vivacity. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Buddha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to Mooshak who’s just beside him, the items he is holding, the vases, food offerings, and the ethnic temple base.
- Finish Colour: Multi-Colour
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mould.
- Gorgeous Gems: Buddha’s clothing is covered in colourful matte turquoise and coral gemstones along with elegant rose-red balas rubies.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Buddha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to Mooshak who’s just beside him, the items he is holding, the vases, food offerings, and the ethnic temple base.
- Width (side to side): 11"
- Height (bottom to top): 16.5"
- Depth (front to back): 7"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low lying areas of texture.