Bronze Buddha Sculpture
Bodhisattva is any person who is on the path towards Buddhahood. The Bodhisattva, living amidst all the comforts of heaven, was always keen to help those suffering on earth. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture is a material representation of Buddha or a Bodhisattva in the Vitarka Mudra and is hand-painted in goldish plating with bronze earth linings. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Buddha’s facial features and robe cloth to the headpiece and the ethnic lotus temple he’s standing on.
- Finish Colour: Gold
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed features from Buddha’s facial features and robe cloth to the headpiece and the ethnic lotus temple he’s standing on.
- Width (side to side): 5.5"
- Height (bottom to top): 7.5"
- Depth (front to back): 3"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.