Black & Silver Designer Fish
If you are searching for the perfect statement piece to bring life to your room, you are in luck! This handcrafted in cold-cast bronze sculpture features the remains of an ancient fish. The outline is painted in sleek black with the rest plated in lustrous silver which involves engravings with meticulous attention to detail, from the face and textured skeleton centre to the tail, dorsal and pelvic fins, and the coral base.
- Finish Colour: Two Tone (Silver and Black)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The fish sculpture has very detailed features from the face and textured skeleton centre to the tail, dorsal and pelvic fins, and the coral base.
- Width (side to side): 22"
- Height (bottom to top): 19"
- Depth (front to back): 7.5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Silver and Black
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places in textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.