Lord Ganesh Bronze Statue with Green Patina
Ganesha is the deva of intellect and wisdom. As the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rites and ceremonies. This authentically hand-cast in cold-cast bronze sculpture pays to respect the holy being seated on the lotus temple with hands holding a Shankha and his trusty axe. This piece is hand-painted in lustrous gold with green patina linings and accents. It has meticulous attention to detail, from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to the items he is holding and the famous ethnic lotus temple base.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Gold and Green Patina)
- Style: A classic antique decorative altarpiece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from Ganesha’s facial features, clothing, and elaborate headpiece to the items he is holding and the famous ethnic lotus temple base.
- Width (side to side): 9"
- Height (bottom to top): 17.5"
- Depth (front to back): 6"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Gold and Green Patina
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.