Solid Bronze Candle Holder Man
This unique candlestick holder showcases an Art Nouveau design where soft eroticism meets a unique offering culture as seen in the naked man holding a pot while kneeling. This authentically handcrafted cold-cast vintage bronze sculpture is covered in dark cherry and black tones with an apparent golden accent on the man's abdomen. He is standing on a gold and deep brown patina platform. It has meticulous attention to detail from the item he's holding, his body, and the round base on which he is keeling on.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Dark Cherry and Black)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mould.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed features from the item he's holding, his body, and the round base on which he is keeling on.
- Width (side to side): 5"
- Height (bottom to top): 9.5"
- Depth (front to back): 4.5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Dark Cherry and Black
- Bronze - Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.