Bronze Girl in the Forest Art Nouveau Vase
This opulent vase is a masterfully realized bronze object adorned with numerous Art Nouveau elements. As a result, floral components meet with the innocence of a youthful, delicate girl that is seen holding onto a tree, she is artfully placed at the neck of this beautiful vase. This piece is covered in bronze earth with green patina and golden accents. It has meticulous attention to detail, from the facial features of the little lady and her physique to the carvings of flowers and vines on the body.
- Finish Colour: Two-Tone (Bronze Earth and Green Patina)
- Style: A classic antique decorative piece associated with maturity and earthiness, perfectly proportioned to join a shelf, console, or table.
- High-Quality Material: Bronze is ductile, strong, and durable which allows complex detailing because it can easily fit in any mold.
- Attention to Detail: The sculpture has very detailed elements from the facial features of the little lady and her physique to the carvings of flowers and vines on the body.
- Width (side to side): 7"
- Height (bottom to top): 11"
- Depth (front to back): 5"
Bronze is the most popular metal for cast metal sculptures because of the alloy’s ductility so it is not brittle when cast. It also has incredible strength.
Bronze Earth and Green Patina
- Bronze- Rinse the surface with clean running water. Pay particular attention to places on textured surfaces that collect and hold water. Use a mixture of non-ionic or neutral detergent and water to clean the surface. Allow the surface of the bronze sculpture to dry in the sun. Towels may be used to help soak up water remaining in low-lying areas of texture.